Beach sunsets and sunrise

Beach sunsets and sunrise

Beach sunsets and sunrise photos by Brian Dumas

Pay it forward Photography

Welcome to the photography of Brian Dumas . I have decided to give away my photography images!  Simply fill out the form and I will happily send you an email every day with a downloadable photograph that I have taken. Feel free to print the image and use it as you wish. Also ,included with each photo is a daily devotional.

All I ask in return is that you pay it forward! So go do something nice for someone else today!

God bless!

#photogrid #briandumasphotography #photographer #photography #landscapephotography #portraits #photo #photooftheday #randomactsofkindness #payitforward #Photograph #country #countrylife #countryside #countryliving #sunset #sunsetmadness #farm #farmlife #farmersmarket #productphotography #Orangebeachphotographer #Gulfshoresphotographer #Perdidokeyphotographer #beachportraits #productphotographer #productphoto ##product #commercialphotography #commercialphotographer #commercialphoto #studiophotographer #studiophotography #marketing #professionalphotographer #flowerphotography #milkyway #clouds #nightphotography #stars

This post was written by

7 Comments on "Beach sunsets and sunrise"

• Debbie says

What a lovely thing to do! My hats off to you Brian!

• Sharon Doolittle says

Thank You! Your photography is amazing!

• Joy says

Brian, thanks for sharing your gifts and blessings with others:) You have found a wonderful way to share God’s word while passing on images of God’s great creation.

• Thank you Brian, your photography is so beautiful and amazing! I feel so blessed to be able to see God’s work through your eyes and photography. You are a Blessing to all that know you. ­čÖé

• Mary Bolin says

Brian I am speechless this is amazing. You have blessed me with your kindness. There is no telling at the lives your gonna touch by doing this.your planting seeds. I know you said you felt this is what God wanted you to do. Your obedience to Him just warms my heart. Things like this and people like you are what’s gonna turn this cruel world around. Thank you for letting the love of God show through you. It will be a blessing to many people. Keeping you in my prayers.

• Larisa says

Brian your idea to do something nice for someone else today will now live in Russia

• Brian Dumas says

Thats awesome! thank you for letting me know!